Sambal Udang

June 19, 2012


Ingredients
20 large prawns
3 bawang merah 
2 ulas bawang putih
1/2 bawang besar
2 senduk lada blend
1 cup air asam jawa
1/4 cup kicap manis
Salt and sugar to taste

Cara-cara
1) Panaskan minyak and tumis bawang merah and bawang putih sampai naik bau
2) Masukkan lada blend and 1 tbsp of sugar so dia cepat garing
3) Goreng for about 5-7 minutes sampai garing. My indicator is always when my nose starts to itch or I start sneezing. Then add in the air asam jawa. Leave it to simmer
4) Add in the prawns, bawang besar and kicap manis. Stir well. Don't leave the prawns too long in the wok sebab tak nak dia jadi keras or the kulit to stick on the flesh. Cook until they turn orange
5) Salt and sugar to taste. My biggest problem when I first made sambal was that the sambal still pahit. So if that happens, just keep adding sugar an kicap manis until it tastes just right

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

AlySani. Powered by Blogger.